East Asia (Far East): vaccinations and preventionJune 4, 2019
yellow fever: if you travel from a country where this disease occurs, some countries in this region may require vaccination against this disease.
- vaccinations valid in the Polish vaccination calendar,
- hepatitis A,
- hepatitis B,
- diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis (DTP) – each 10 years,
- rabies – in places with a high risk of contact with sick animals,
- cholera – for vulnerable people (eg in epidemic areas),
- Japanese encephalitis – travelers staying in rural areas.
In this region, the risk of malaria occurs throughout the year.